Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just a family update!





Alright, the other day I said that I would have blogs that were just family updates. Today is the day! We attended our church's Open Hearts, Open Home Orphan Ministry Welcome Home Party. It was short and sweet! Short...It couldn't last very long when the kids way out numbered the adults! Sweet...a ton of cake with a ton of frosting! I loved seeing all the kids that have already been adopted or fostered. Also, there were several families that have started the process that came to celebrate. Especially fun for me was to see Austin get to spend some time with his brothers. They have been adopted by friends of ours from church.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Was so fun to see everyone together. We can't wait until we can celebrate our homecoming! God is so faithful! I enjoyed seeing pics of all of your crew. So like God to work in such a mighty way!

Jessi said...

Nice to see a picture of Austin. Loved the shots of the kids all together. I just love what your church is doing. Amazing!

I can't wait to hear more about this journey.